Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First..

Hello World :)

This is my FIRST ever BLOG, So BLOGSPOT has officially taken my bloggers cherry! But anywhoo, im only starting this blog to have a way (other than twitter) to have people communicate with us and me whenever we broadcast my show "iSEXRADIO" if yall aint ever heard of it check us out on http://www.kumsfm.com/ presented by Giants and Elephants Radio. Find us on twitter as well @isexradio ..

About me:
Just an average person tryna make a name for herself in this crazy world called the music industry, i dont rap, i dont sing but im all in ya ear when it comes to music. My ear is sync'd. I am a radio personality at KUMSfm. Alongside my cohost we have came up with "iSexRadio".  (Listen in on MONDAY nights 10pm-midnight PST)  Tell us what you think on here or on my twitter @uneeksocialite
 -Any music you want played on the show should be submitted in MP3 form to: uneeksocialite@aol.com

Thanks for the support and for taking time out to check this Blogspot out!

xoxo
Uneek :)

Check out http://www.kumsfm.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment